WORK ON PULLING HEAVY THINGS FASTER.
Speed work is an essential component of any strength program. The Rogue Deadlift Platform safely allows for band use outside of a power rack. The band pegs are extra long to work with longer specialty barbells in addition to standard barbells.
The Rogue Deadlift Platform ships with 2 Floor Plates and does not need bolted to the ground.
There are several flooring options for this platorm:
- Rubber tiles. An 8 Pack of 24x24x1.5" Rubber Tiles is available with this product.
- A combination of plywood and stall mats. Lay 1 full sheet of 3/4" plywood down as the base. Cut two 2' wide strips of stall mat and one 4x4' piece of 3/4" plywood to be used as a top layer.
- Do not use any flooring.
- Length: 8'
- Width: 4'
- 2x2" 11 gauge steel frame
- Laser cut and precision bent gussets
- Bolt together design
- (4) Floor clips to secure each end to the ground