Become a True Conjugate Strength Coach™ !
(This Package DOES NOT include all the relevant study material. Thus you will have to purchase or currently own all other books that are supplied in the Louie Simmons Package)
There are only 2 methods of training being used today. Regardless of what you currently believe or have been taught, there are only 2 methods.
Everything else is basically well marketed and highly lucrative smoke and mirrors. The methods are simple and they are training Athletes Correctly or Training Athletes Incorrectly.
By undertaking the Westside Special Strength Certificate you are equipping yourself with the correct theoretical and practical training methodology that optimizes athletic performance regardless of sporting background.
This is the best strength and special strength training method in the world. At Westside we stand by what we say. We have the results to back up what we preach.
Everything that is being taught in this certification is backed up by peer-reviewed research and by athletic results. No Other Strength or Special Strength Certificate can Say The Same!
On signing up you will receive the following (Worth Over $500)
- Informal discussion recorded at the first certificate class
- A dvd of Louie Simmons discussing how to improve running speed at the NFL combine
- A dvd explaining the Westside Barbell System by Louie Simmons
- A dvd explaining the Pose Running by Dr. Nicholas S. Romanov
- A dvd explaining Combat Conditioning by John Saylor
- A dvd on Explosive weight training and assistant exercises on the Lower Body
- A dvd on Jumping and how to Improve G.P.P and rehab and pre-hab, and als
- Special Strengths Development For All Sports by Louie Simmons
- Explosive Strength Development For All Sports by Louie Simmons
- Westside Barbell Book of Methods by Louie Simmons
- Westside Barbell Bench Press Manual by Louie Simmons
- Westside Barbell Squat and Deadlift Manual by Louie Simmons
This package will allow for you to take the Certificate Exam on this site within a six month period. The exam entry expires after six months at which time you would have to renew it to be able to take the exam more times. The exam consists of 100 questions which need to be answered with at least 70% correct answers for you to pass the exam.
The Exam is time limited - you can only take it with 4 months in between exams in case you fail! If you start the exam, it will be counted as one attempt and even if you quit before finishing, you will have to wait for four months until you can take the exam again.
When you start the exam, you will have 4 hours to complete it - this gives you more than enough time to answer all questions. When you have finished the exam and submitted it, it will be corrected by Westside Barbell staff and you will receive the certificate, if you pass, by mail. If you fail to finish the exam within 4 hours, it will be submitted automatically and answers you have entered will be saved.
On receiving your package via the mail you will find a Special Strengths Card with a QR code that directs you to ;
- Sample Questions
- Exam Handbook
- Exam rules and regulations
- How to take the exam
- Log in data and login link
Click Here For Returns Information
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States. And if placed before noon on that given business day.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Westside Barbell ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes [Includes Canada]
Westside Barbell is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
Please use the calculator below to estimate duties.
Westside Barbell is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you
received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.